The Ormita Difference
Returning Full Value
Ormita offers business owners and charities the ability to convert their excess capacity or slow moving inventory into things they need without loosing regular customers or affecting their cashflow.
Licensees focus on producing ongoing, predictable revenue from their members through the creation of a customized, value-adding “Buying Schedule” for each new business joining Ormita.
- Members of Ormita do not sell until they have something to buy.
- Ormita licensees focus on creating predictable, ongoing revenue – not creating one-off sales and making vague promises with future commitments.
- Participants commit to a regular buying cycle where they will offset a fixed amount of monthly expenses against new revenue (typically $2000 - $4000 per month).
- There is no cost for participants until transactions take place.
- By purchasing using their own products or services our members can automatically reduce the net cash cost on anything they buy (the difference between the cost to supply a new customer versus buying goods out of existing cash income).
- With no monthly, annual or sellers fees, Ormita has the lowest cost and highest level of service in the industry.
Ormita Lets Businesses Turn Non-Producing Assets Into
… Advertising, Asset Purchases, Business Supplies, Capital Expenditure , Client Entertainment, Equipment Purchases, Food, Freight, Graphic Design, Hardware Leases, Health and Beauty, Holidays, Maintenance & Repairs, Marketing, Medical Services, Needed Goods, Office Supplies, Packaging, Promotional Items, Refurbishments, Signage , Staff Rewards, Stationery, Technical Supplies & Services, Travel, Wholesale Items…
… and much more…